Saturday, November 29

Start-Up

To be honest, this isn't my first attempt at a blog. I tried to start a blog 4 years back, but after 2 or 3 posts I got so bored that the idea went up in flames. In the flames of disinterest.

This, however, should not be the case this time.

If you are jobless enough, you might be wondering as to why I stole the title of the blog from a common phenomenon in physics.

Well, here goes....

Total deals with the fact i shall write about all that affects anyone. At least, about all I can. At least about stuff that affects me. At least, about stuff that affects me and that i care to write about.

Internal implies things close to me, my views on different topics that I never thought I would share with anyone.

Reflection, in this context, deals with how it effects me and how I might react to it.

Till my next scrap.

sLuDGy

3 views recorded
:

Sures Kumar TS said...

Good start... :-) Try to reduce the attenuation as much as possible...

Anonymous said...

i would have never got the meaning if u hadn't put it so clearly. :P

Ramya said...

jyoeyy!waiting for
the post where u mention how much u miss the best friend.